ChampCloud Privacy and Policy
Types of Information Collected
Champcloud does not use 3rd party cookies. The cookies used by our website collect Non Personal Data except for Logged In Users:
- Session cookies – Used to track user behavior (non-personal data) while you are using the site to facilitate ease of use. This cookies are not stored after you leave the website.
- Logged in user cookies – are used to record the account details of logged in users and don’t apply to generally users.
- This Cookie Information section uses a cookie so that when you accept the policy you won’t be bothered by it again (non-personal data)!
Data that identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you and may include your name, address, email address, telephone number and billing information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to Champcloud (such as via a contact form) and is used for the purposes of providing you with the information requested.
As mentioned in the Cookies section above, like most websites, this site gathers statistical and other analytical information collected on an aggregate basis of all visitors to our website. This data is not linked to individual users. This Non-Personal Data comprises information including demographic information, and type of browser used to access the website and other anonymous statistical data involving the use of this website.
How We Use the Data We Collect
Personal Data you provide is used for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the information you have requested.
- to provide you with the goods or services you have ordered.
- to contact you if required in connection with your order or to respond to any communications you might send to us.
Non-Personal Data gathered from visitors to this website is used in an aggregate form to get a better understanding of where visitors come from and to help us better design and organise this website.