Who are ‘we’?When we refer to ‘we’ (or ‘our’ or ‘us’), that means CHAMP CLOUD Limited, with an address at: Innovation Centre, I.T. Sligo, Ash Lane, Sligo, Ireland F91 WFW9 Our products and services provide clients with a fundraising and relationship management platform that helps them to streamline fundraising & charity administration and manage events, donations & income, membership, communications as well as integrated online fundraising and digital campaigns. To find out more about what we do see www.champcloud.com
What is our approach to Data Protection?Our approach to data protection is built around four key principles.
- Transparency: We take an open, honest and transparent approach to processing personal data.
- Security: We employ industry leading approaches to securing the personal data entrusted to us.
- Responsibility: We accept the responsibility that comes with processing personal data.
- Empowerment: We enable connections and efficient use of personal data to empower productivity and growth.
What data do we collect?When you visit our websites or use our services, we may collect personal data in the following ways: Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we may ask you to provide personal data to us or you may enter data while using our software systems. For example, we ask for your contact information when you make an enquiry regarding CHAMP cloud software or sign up for a trial, join us on social media, take part in training and events, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you are not obliged to do so, but it may mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services. Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (e.g., by personalising the content you see). Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. Information on the cookies we use and how you can control them is contained in the paragraph on Cookies below. Information we get from third parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we may collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
How do we use your data?Where we collect personal data, we will only process it:
- To provide services and fulfil our obligations to you our customers
- To provide technical support and customer care
- To process payments
- To communicate with you, our customers and consenting subjects, regarding our services including marketing communications in line with your consent
- To facilitate access for users on our website(s)
- To provide you with information about products or services that you request from us
- To request feedback – to improve product development
- To review job applications
- Where we have your consent
- In order to fulfil the service ordered and meet our obligations
- Irish law enforcement request, Court order or statutory requirement
- Merger, acquisition of company or sale of company assets.