A Simple Solution for managing a subscription-based prize draw or lottery in-house… And with our creatively designed website landing pages and on-line draw sign up, marketing your draw has never been easier ….
So how does CHAMP Lottery work?CHAMP Lottery is a system for managing a subscription-based lottery or prize draw, whereby members that are initially recruited into the scheme are included in a weekly or monthly draw for which there is a prize or a number of prizes. When an individual joins the lottery, he/she is allocated a unique membership number which is entered into each draw. The system randomly selects a winner or winners or the ‘Lotto Ball’ configuration may be used. The system checks to ensure all members are paid up to date before being entered into the draw. The surplus from each draw i.e the money remaining after prizes and expenses have been paid is your profit. Members pay by direct debit, standing order or can simply pay on a monthly, quarterly or annual basis. The price you charge for entry into your draw is up to you. CHAMP Lottery issues automatic reminders to members who pay by cash, cheque or credit card to let them know when their subscription is due. This ensures that all members are paid up to date
CHAMP Lottery Key Features
- Simple, intuitive data entry.
- Secure data storage on state of the artserver.
- Cloud-based – Facilitates remote access for signing up new draw members on the spot.
- Simple auditing & validation of data entry – quickly identifies data entry errors.
- Data exporting.
- Filtering, sorting & customised reporting.
- Facilitates payroll giving.
- Batching solution to match donors to payroll deduction reports supplied by companies.
- Simple, fast payroll deduction data entry.
- Online banking imports for express data entry of Standing Orders.
- Direct Debit processing.
- Cash, Cheque, Credit or Debit Card payment processing.
- EFT file & Bank Statement Import module.
- Full audit trail and drill down.
- Full Financial reporting.
- Automatic renewal reminders issued.
- Simple mail merges.
- Editable, personalised letters and communications.
- Gift membership module tracks gift giver & recipient.
- Gift converter mailing function – issues letters to gift recipients to facilitate conversion to full-time draw members.
- Customisable reports.
- Sorting & Filtering options.
- Comprehensive financial & performance reporting – allows for financial analysis of cash, cheques direct debit bank payments.
- Minimum administration time required – data update fast & ‘one touch’.
- Random winner Selection or Lotto ball configuration.
- Automatic generation of winner letters & cheques.
- No hardware or server investment required.
- No impact on I.T. Systems.
- Secure data storage.
- Regular Backup.
Why Use an in-house lottery?A Fundraising Lottery or Prize Draw is a great way to generate a secure & predictable income stream for your organisation and to offer your patrons the added incentive of winning a prize! CHAMP Lottery takes the work out of managing your lottery and gives you the peace of mind of knowing that – your donor’s funds are spent wisely, you have control of your membership data and most importantly you can demonstrate transparency & accountability.
- Smart Fundraising – One of the key features of a lottery is the recurring nature of income it generates and the fact that you continue to reap the benefits from your promotional efforts year after year making it a very lucrative options that just makes sense for charities and NFP’s with limited fundraising budgets.
- Using your Fundraising Budget Wisely – Reap the rewards by managing your own lottery simply, efficiently & cost-effectively. Operating your own in-house lottery has many advantages over an external lottery provider. It provides you with full control of your membership data – so that you can harness the goodwill that exists in your organisation. It is also a much less expensive option than using an external provider. Most managed lottery providers retain a percentage of the weekly draw revenue; this cost, when measured over the lifetime of your lottery, amounts to a substantial financial outlay that could be used more effectively within your organisation.
- Life Long Giving – Secure & Predictable Income Stream – Having a secure and predictable annual income stream is an invaluable asset to your organisation, for cash flow and financial planning purposes. In addition, it fosters a culture of life-long giving and is an ideal way to encourage working place or payroll giving, which gives businesses the opportunity to make a valuable contribution to your cause.